April 2016 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:12 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were many club, family members and new club members present.
• March 2016 minutes were approved.
• Treasury report presented and approved.
• President Horrace asked for committee reports:
• Larry with Kids Cast gave certificates to the Enrico family and Denton for their help with the event on 2/7/16. The casting event included 400 kids and about 2000 people in attendance.
THE IDAHO STATE BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner reported
• The 2016 board member nominations are as followed Tammy Shuyler for President, Chris Tucker for VP, Sec.\Tre. Bobbi Littlefield\Shoni Jarvis.
• The next monthly meeting will be held 4/21/16.
• Go to www.idahobassfed.com to see the meeting minutes for youth and qualifier information including new rules.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
• 32 boats were at our first tournament of the year on Brownlee.
• Please turn in motor banners and let someone know if you will be leaving the tournament early.
• This Sunday 4/10/16 is our CJ Strike tournament. Black Sands ramp, 35 mph in the narrows with no passing. So far 29 boats are entered. 5:30am meeting at the ramp before tournament.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
• Youth chapter needs at least 6 kids to start. More information will be available by the next meeting.
CLASSIC: Director Roger Stringer was present
• Not discussed.
SNAKE RIVER LADY BASS: Jason Bousquet was present
• Not discussed.
• As of 2/1/16, 2016 dues now include the $5.00 late fee.
• The 2016 tournament schedule is available on our website.
• Ryan Wilson, Idaho Electrical Services sponsored added big fish money to the pot per tournament.
• If members have any extra tackle that can be wrapped and added to the meeting raffle to increase raffle revenue it would be appreciated.
• Tom reported that the plaques are sponsored by fellow SRB member Ted Marshall, Burns Garage.
• New membership applications are available online.
• Jay made a motion- to qualify for the following you must fish 5\6 for Snowbowl team and 6\6 for Team of the Year. Majority vote ruled in favor.
• Dworshak tournament will be 9/10/16, Dent acres ramp. Camping spots fill up fast go to www.reserveamerica.com for reservations.
Jimmy Thornock won the 1st raffle item.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:41p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday 5/2/16 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters