August 2017 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:08 P.M. at the IHOP restaurant in Nampa. There were 14 club and family members, new members and guests present.
- July minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner was not present, Steve reported:
- TIBF Championship is was July 29/30 on C.J. Strike; team of 8 boaters and 8 non-boaters is set for Semi-Final at Noxon.
- Eddie Garcia resigned as TIBF Tournament Director.
- SRB can send a club teams to Semi-Final at Noxon. Several teams are considering going. Club will pay towards their entry / trip..
- 2018 ID/MT Semi-final is in Idaho; we need to determine a date and location.
- TIBF Youth Championship on Lowell is scheduled for Aug 5/6, looking at moving it to Sept. 16/17
- Devin Caywood is fishing the Jr World Championship in SC representing Idaho.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley not present, Tom reported:
- Sign-ups, draw and raffle for the Cascade tournament will be Friday evening and/or Saturday morning. For more details contact Jay.
- Owyhee payout and plaques were given out.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico was not present, Tom reported:
- We had 35 kids figh the Youth Open. Thanks to BBB for doing the weigh-in and everyone that helped out.
- We need ideas to try and get more kids next year.
Lady Bass: LB Director Jason Bousquetreported:
- We had 11 ladies fish the LB Ope.
- Thanks to Wal-Mart. for donating the hamburgers for LB potluck
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace reported:
- No report.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- IDFG is tracking bass movement for the reast of the year.
- Club is looking at purchasing some more motor bands to replace the worn out bands, an LED readout for the scale, a new weigh table and some more cones.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:35 p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday Sept. 11 due to Labor Day at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters