January 2018 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:29 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were 9 club and family members present.
- No December meeting or minutes.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner was not present, Steve reported:
- TIBF High School is May 5, 2018 and the TIBF Youth is May 6, 2018, both on C.J. Strike.
- Looking for conservation projects for 2018.
- 2018 TIBF Banquet will be Feb. 24 at the Senior Center in Meridian. Same setup as last year. Open House at Canyon Marine that morning. Ish Monrone will be at the Open House and Banquet.
- Current officers will stay for 2018.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
- First tournament on Brownlee will be a two-day tournament: March 24 - 25
- For the June Owyhee tournament we will share a permit with ABA.
- For July Lake Lowell tournament we are looking at having a potluck.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico:
- No report
Lady Bass: LB Director:
- We sponsored Christmas for one family and a dinner for another family.
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace reported:
- No report.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- No report
- Club is looking at purchasing some more motor bands to replace the worn out bands, an LED readout for the scale, a new weigh table and some more cones.
- Some weigh table ideas were discussed.
- Club voted to start holding meetings on Friday before tournaments at the weigh-in site during tournament season. This will start in March.
- 2018 officer: still need President and Secretary.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:55 p.m. The next meeting will be March 23 at Brownlee Reservoir.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters