July 2016 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:10 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were many club and family members and guests present.
- June minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and approved.
- President Horrace asked for committee reports:
IDAHO STATE B.A.S.S FEDERATION: Bill Kriner reported:
- Brian Ashton is still looking for someone to take over the Youth Director position in 2017.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
- At the July 16 upcoming tournament on Cascade Res. Blast off will be @ at 5:30am. Be in the water and ready to go. Sugar Loaf ramp
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Mike has received $1275.00 in cash donations and will be buying prizes for the upcoming youth tournament July 23.
- Mike needs a couple BBQ’s brought up to help cook the meat.
CLASSIC\J&J: Tom Horrace and Steve Day reported:
- A great turn out for the weekend with lots of help from club and family members.
- After all expenses the club made @ $2381.20 for the weekend.
- As of 2/1/16, 2016 dues now include the $5.00 late fee.
- The 2016 tournament schedule is available on our website.
- New membership applications are available online.
- The club members in attendance voted unanimously to share the permit on July 24th at CJ Strike with the TIBF Youth tournament.
- The club members in attendance voted unanimously to not allow members to put there fish in someone else’s boat for weigh-ins because both competitors have to leave early. At least one of the competitors from the team must be present to weigh fish in at 4 pm.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:30p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday 8/1/16 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters