July 2017 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:08 P.M. at the IHOP restaurant in Nampa. There were 13 club and family members, new members and guests present.
- June minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner was not present, Steve reported:
- TIBF Championship is coming up July 29/30 on C.J. Strike. Need 4 non-boaters to even field, going to use non-Qualified non-boaters.
- 2018 ID/MT Semi-final is in Idaho; we need to determine a date and location.
- TIBF Youth Championship on Lowell is scheduled for Aug 5/6, looking at moving it to Sept. 16/17
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley not present, Tom reported:
- Sign-ups, draw and raffle for the Owyhee tournament will be at Owyhee Friday evening and/or Saturday morning. If the weather is hot we may do an early weigh-in. Mountain Home club will be on Owyhee with us, they should be going out of Day Park Ramp.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Entry forms are posted on the website. The food for the postluck is lined up.
- Donations are coming in, but more items for raffles are needed. Also need tackle donations for the kids.
- We need some extra boats for kids that want to fish the open, but have no boats.
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace reported:
- We had 44 boats in the Classic and 26 boats in the Jack & Jill; we netted about $2400.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- Terry gave a status report on IDFG tagging project. The tagging portion of the project is complete.
- Club is looking at purchasing some more motor bands to replace the worn out bands.
- Bargain Boat Parts closed June 1.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:32 p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday August 7 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters