June 2016 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:15 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were 25 club and family members present.
- May 2016 minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and approved.
- President Horrace asked for committee reports:
CONSERVATION / WILDLIFE COUNCIL:
- Bill Kriner reported that Jason Fuller is still looking for potential conservation projects.
IDAHO STATE B.A.S.S FEDERATION: Bill Kriner reported
- Eddie Garcia has created a Facebook page "Idaho Bass Fishing Community" for posting updates and staying connected.
- Ben Warren and Tony Shuyler qualified for the National Federation Tournament in April 2017.
- Military Appreciation tournament on July 17 needs volunteers.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley not present. Tom Horrace reported
- Jay has plaques for the last 2 tournaments.
- Next club tournament is July 16 on Cascade Res. Will be taking entries at meeting on July 11.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Has collected more money and donations.
- Still working on youth membership forms
CLASSIC: Director Roger Stringer reported:
- The meat has been donated. Be sure to bring a potluck item for Saturday night BBQ.
- As of 2/1/16, 2016 dues now include the $5.00 late fee.
- Release tank nets have been donated and regulator has been received.
- Classic and Jack & Jill entry forms are available on our website.
- Next meeting is deferred a week because of holiday.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:39p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday 7/11/16 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters