June 2017 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:00 P.M. at the IHOP restaurant in Nampa. There were 31 club and family members, new members and guests present.
- May minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner was not present, Steve reported:
- IDFG has all of the tags in smallmouth bass for the smallmouth tagging project, they are already gathering tracking info from the receivers. IDFG is looking for a few voluteers to go out and help with the tracking.
- Future conservation projects were discussed; structure plants and/or fish transfers.
- Still looking at sponsor logos for the weigh-in trailer; may go with banners.
- Tammy had some TIBF jerseys made for the Nationals trip; looking at possibly getting more printed and selling them to TIBF members.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
- C.J. Strike payouts were made.
- Next tournament is July 15 on Owyhee; take sign-ups at the July meeting.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Entry forms are posted on the website. The food for the postluck is lined up.
- Donations are coming in, but more items for raffles are needed. Also need tackle donations for the kids.
- We need some extra boats for kids that want to fish the open, but have no boats.
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace and Steve Day reported:
- Permits and letters submitted. Need to get the entry forms done.
- Entry form have been distributed, Ryan is donating meat for the potluck again. Plaques are ready to go.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- Terry gave a status report on IDFG tagging project. The tagging portion of the project is complete.
- Club is looking at purchasing some more motor bands to replace the worn out bands.
- Bargain Boat Parts closed June 1.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:31 p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday July 10 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters