March 2016 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:03 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were many club, family members and new club members present.
- February meeting minutes approved
- Treasury Report presented and approved.
- President Horrace asked for committee reports:
- Jeremy will be calling Idaho Power concerning the docks not in the water at Brownlee.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner reported
- The Banquet Saturday 2/20/16 was a success. Good food and great company
- Looking to fill 2016 board member positions
- Davanh reported that the qualifiers are $225.00. If you qualify, you will be fishing this year at Dworshak 9/8-9/9. The first tournament is at CJ Strike on 4/23/16.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
- Jay and Tom went over rules for Tournaments because of the full house of new members.
- $200.00 was donated by Ryan Wilson for big fish per tournament.
- To qualify for “Team of the Year” you must fish all 6 tournaments, no throw out.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Mike and Jason Bousquet are trying to come up with an application, guidelines for the youth.
- Jason gave information on the ANWO scholarship that was emailed to him from Chris Rambough.
- Looking for sponsors, youth participation and boats for the SRB kids event in July.
CLASSIC: Director Roger Stringer was present
- Steve Day will purchase the SRB Classic permit.
SNAKE RIVER LADY BASS: Jason Bousquet reported:
- Jason spoke of the Lady Bass and the effort to help families in need for the new members present.
- As of 2/1/16, 2016 dues now include the $5.00 late fee.
- The 2016 tournament schedule is available on our website.
- Bargain Boat Parts sponsored our club permits.
- Tom reported that the plaques are sponsored by fellow SRB member Ted Marshall, Burns Garage.
- New membership applications are available online.
- Steve Day will purchase a permit for our Owyhee club tournament.
- If members have any extra tackle that can be wrapped and added to the meeting raffle to increase raffle revenue it would be appreciated.
- Majority club vote to share CJ Strike IBM permit on April 9th if permitted. Tom will speak with IBM. If not permitted the tournament will be Sunday April 10th on CJ Strike. UPDATE: TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON SUNDAY APRIL 10TH AT CJ STRIKE- BLACK SANDS
- Jimmy Thornock won the 1st raffle item.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters