May 2016 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:22 P.M. at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa. There were 25 club and family members present.
• April 2016 minutes were approved.
• Treasury report presented and approved.
• President Horrace asked for committee reports:
PUBLIC RELATIONS: Bill Kriner reported
• TIBF State youth championship on Lake Lowell July 10
• High school tournament at Cascade Res. June 26 (LOCATION CHANGED)
• 2016 Divisionals on Cascade Locks/Hood River May 8-13
• (CHANGE MADE) TIBF qualifier no longer required to sign up 30 days in advance.
CONSERVATION / WILDLIFE COUNCIL: Bill Kriner reported
• Conservation Officer Jason Fuller is wanting ideas and volunteers for a 2016 conservation project.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported
• Owyhee 2 day tournament May 14 & 15- Draw Friday evening at Cherry Creek
• Jay will be at Cherry Ck. Saturday/Sunday mornings to hand out banners. Because of parking- an official will be at both ramps. Meeting on water in the no wake zone at Cherry Ck. at @ 6 am
• Saturday weigh in at 4 pm/Sunday weigh in at 3 pm
• Additional $10 Big Fish pot per day
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
• BBB will bring scales and weigh in the fish caught. More prizes collected, waiting on cash donations.
• 2 youth clubs motion passed- youth and TIBF juniors
• Club will pay the $250 to start up the club- 6 members needed
• Dworshak tournament will be September 10 blast off will be out of Dent Acres ramp
• Lady Bass needs money donations and/or canned goods
• To qualify for the following you must fish 5/6 for Snow Bowl team and 6/6 for Team of the year.
• New membership applications are available online.
• Release tank needs net and regulator- motion passed
Nick Epler won the 1st raffle item.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 8:19p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday 6/6/16 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa at 7 pm.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters