May 2017 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:00 P.M. at the IHOP restaurant in Nampa. There were 22 club and family members, new members and guests present.
- April minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner reported:
- TIBF High School Championship is May 7 on C.J. Strike; TIBF Youth Championship is August 6 on Lake Lowell.
- IDFG has tagged over 100 smallmouth bass for the smallmouth tagging project, they hope to get the remainder tagged soon. Some receivers for tracking bass are installed at the mouths of the tributary rivers.
- Future conservation projects were discussed; structure plants and/or fish transfers.
- Still looking at sponsor logos for the weigh-in trailer; may go with banners.
- Tammy had some TIBF jerseys made for the Nationals trip; looking at possibly getting more printed and selling them to TIBF members.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley not present, Tom reported:
- Brownlee payouts were made; plaques are still being worked on...
- Next tournament is C.J. Strike on May 13. Draw will be at Strike.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico reported:
- Donations are coming in.
- We need some extra boats for kids that want to fish the open, but have no boats.
LADY BASS: No report:
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace and Steve Day reported:
- Permits and letters submitted. Need to get the entry forms done.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- Terry gave a status report on IDFG tagging project. The tagging portion of the project is complete.
- Club purchased an inverter, laptop computer, portable printer and digical camera for club tournaments.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:24 p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday June 5 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters