September 2017 Meeting Minutes
The regular membership of the Snake River Bassmasters, Inc., was called to order by president Tom Horrace at 7:05 P.M. at the IHOP restaurant in Nampa. There were 12 club and family members, new members and guests present.
- August minutes were approved.
- Treasury report presented and discussed.
THE IDAHO BASS FEDERATION: Bill Kriner was not present, Steve reported:
- ID/MT Semi-final Championship is Sept. 23/24 on Noxon Reservoir in Montana.
- Eddie Garcia resigned as TIBF Tournament Director.
- SRB can send a club teams to Semi-Final at Noxon. Several teams are considering going. Club will pay towards their entry / trip..
- 2018 ID/MT Semi-final is in Idaho; we need to determine a date and location. 2018 Date Setting meeting is Nov. 9 at Canyon Marine
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Tournament director Jay Bagley reported:
- No off-limits for Dworsah tournament, going out of Big Eddy ramp. Sign-ups, draw and raffle for the tournament will be Saturday morning.
- Cascade payout and plaques were given out.
YOUTH: Youth Director Mike Enrico was not present:
- No report
Lady Bass: LB Director Jason Bousquet not present:
- No report
CLASSIC - Jack & Jill: Tom Horrace reported:
- No report.
CONSERVATION: Terry Brown reported
- IDFG is tracking bass movement for the reast of the year.
- Club is looking at purchasing some more motor bands to replace the worn out bands, an LED readout for the scale, a new weigh table and some more cones.
- SRB club banquet is in November, looking at Nov. 11 at 1:00 p.m. at the Presbyterian Curch in Nampa again. Looking at having someone cater the event this year instead of the usual potluck.
- Looking for ways to increase attendance at meetings. Possibly holding meeting on Friday before tournaments at the weigh-in site during tournament season.
- 2018 officer nominations need to be presented at October meeting; we need officers that participate.
- We need to get our 2018 dues in early to make life easier on officers; try to have your dues in my end of the year. Discussed some possible late penalties.
There being no more new business, the meeting adjourned at 7:55 p.m. The next meeting will be on Monday Oct. 2 at the IHOP Restaurant in Nampa.
Comments/Questions or news for the website? Send E-Mail to Snake River Bassmasters